Videographer should specialize in making a video grab the audience’s attention in terms of the content creation side and will be responsible for creating cohesive photo and video experiences for various forms of online content. The work will include shooting various videos for YouTube channel, paid ads, social media, and print. The ideal candidate has the ability to deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment while up against short timelines. This role plays a critical role in our creative marketing strategy that determines how our brand message is communicated to our customers.
This is NOT a remote position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Develop and edit various formats of media from stop motion to film for the website and social media platforms
- Prepare assets to be used across a broad range of channels (i.e. email, social, YouTube, web, and mobile)
- Execute the brand identity and campaigns into visually compelling final deliverables
- Develop result-driven paid-ds campaigns
- Manage a portfolio of projects
Education and/or Experience
- 3+ years of experience in a production, editing, and motion graphics environment
- Advanced knowledge of The Adobe Creative Suite more specifically being specialized in Premiere and After Effects
- High attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to balance multiple projects and competing priorities